audio-video

[Audio-video] RMS Birmingham Talk

From: Tim Williams
Subject: [Audio-video] RMS Birmingham Talk
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:39:32 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

We are planning to make a video of RMSs talk in Birmingham UK on the 25th. Are there any specific requirements which I need to take account of? We are not planning a complex recording set up and shall be using a video camera which records direct to flash memory in MP4 (h264/aac) format with either a radio mic or boundary mic for the audio. I realise that MP4 isn't acceptable for publishing the video but is it ok for the purposes of the initial recording if it is then converted before publishing?

Thankyou, Tim Williams

--
Tim Williams BSc MSc MBCS - AutoTrain
Tel : +44 (0)121 414 2214 (ext 42214 on internal phone)