Re: keybindings for insert font not working

From: David Denton
Subject: Re: keybindings for insert font not working
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 17:30:51 -0400

Hi Tassilo

I have to press RET after doing C-c C-f and this is what I get:

No command is bound to C-c C-f RET

This is curious.

David

On 2021-04-23 5:10 p.m., Tassilo Horn wrote:
What does `C-h k C-c C-f' in a latex buffer tell?  It's supposed to say
that binding is bound to `TeX-font' as Mandar said in the other reply.

Note that I am using Auctex 13.0.6 under Doom-Emacs.  I have tried
hout success to see if the Doom is responsible for this
behaviour. Don't see where or how Doom could be causing this and I
have not been able yet to get an answer from the Doomers.
One possibility could be that they activate some minor mode in LaTeX
files that happens to bind `C-c C-f' to something else.