[AUCTeX] Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?

From: Janusz S. Bień
Subject: [AUCTeX] Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 09:49:45 +0200

Hi!

I observe a strange behaviour of evince when called from AUC-TeX which I
am unable to reproduce by calling evince directly. It just exits after
several seconds without any visible error message.

I used to know Emacs Lisp a little, but I'm unable to locate quickly the
relevant code.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki