Re: [AUCTeX] Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?

From: Janusz S. Bień
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:43:16 +0200

On Mon, May 11 2015 at 12:15 CEST, address@hidden writes:
> Quote/Cytat - Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> (Mon 11 May 2015 11:52:19 AM
> CEST):
>

>> Some non-standard fonts (Cardo, Parkosz) are required in order to
>> compile that document.  Could you please provide a _minimal_ working
>> example?
>
> I've uploaded the file smallParkosz.tex not depending on the fonts
> mentioned and a surprise - the problem vanished! At least I'm unable
> to reproduce it now.

I've also installed Debian update. Perhaps this is the reason I'm unable
to reproduce the problem, even on the original file!

[...]

On Mon, May 11 2015 at 12:21 CEST, address@hidden writes:
> Le 11 mai 2015 à 12:15, Janusz S. Bien <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
>> Cardo is a widely used font available
>> athttp://scholarsfonts.net/cardofnt.html (it's author is unfortunately
>> "missing in action", for several years nobody managed to contact him).
>
> as an aside: there is fbb package on CTAN
>
> http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fbb
> which is included in TeXLive
> package:     fbb
> category:    Package
> shortdesc:   A free Bembo-like font.
> longdesc: The package provides a Bembo-like font package based on
> Cardo but with many modifications, adding Bold Italic, small caps in
> all styles, six figure choices in all styles, updated kerning tables,
> added figure tables and corrected f-ligatures. Both OpenType and Adobe
> Type 1 versions are provided; all necessary support files are
> provided. The font works well with newtxmath's libertine option.

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately it is missing at least some characters present in Cardo
which I use in the document, such as TIRONIAN SIGN ET, LATIN SMALL
LETTER CON etc.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki