aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] Obtain all the valid lists from a dictionary

From: Albert Astals Cid
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Obtain all the valid lists from a dictionary
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:40:12 +0100

A Dissabte 05 Novembre 2005 20:17, vàreu escriure:
> On Sat, 5 Nov 2005, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Nope, i'm using Mandriva and i'm using vim to open the list of resulting
> > words. So wrong guess, but thanks for trying!
> >
> > i'm doing
> > aspell -l en dump master | aspell expand > WORDS
>
> The English word list does not need to be expanded.  But "aspell expand"
> should be a noop.
>
> You also you did not specify the language for the second part of the
> command.
>
> What does:
>    aspell -l en dump master
>    aspell -l en dump master | aspell -l en expand
> Give you?

The same as the WORDS list i posted.

> Are you using cygwin, MinGW, or the native VC binary?
I am not using windows, as i said i use Mandriva. Would trying in Windows be
worth?a

> Does "locale" give you anything?  If not what does "echo $LANG" give?

$ locale
LANG=ca_ES
LC_CTYPE=ca_ES
LC_NUMERIC=ca_ES
LC_TIME=ca_ES
LC_COLLATE=ca_ES
LC_MONETARY=ca_ES
LC_MESSAGES=ca_ES
LC_PAPER=ca_ES
LC_NAME=ca_ES
LC_ADDRESS=ca_ES
LC_TELEPHONE=ca_ES
LC_MEASUREMENT=ca_ES
LC_IDENTIFICATION=ca_ES
LC_ALL=

$ echo $LANG
ca_ES

> > You can get the file i get at http://usuarios.lycos.es/tsdgeos/WORDS
> >
> > P.S: I'm using  aspell-0.60.3 may updating to .4 help?
>
> I don't think so.

Ok, thanks on that.

Albert

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!