aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] Obtain all the valid lists from a dictionary

From: Albert Astals Cid
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Obtain all the valid lists from a dictionary
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:08:45 +0100

Nope, i'm using Mandriva and i'm using vim to open the list of resulting
words. So wrong guess, but thanks for trying!

i'm doing
aspell -l en dump master | aspell expand > WORDS
You can get the file i get at http://usuarios.lycos.es/tsdgeos/WORDS

Thanks

P.S: I'm using  aspell-0.60.3 may updating to .4 help?

Albert

A Dissabte 05 Novembre 2005 19:36, Jose Da Silva va escriure: