anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Off to build my own decl builder

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Off to build my own decl builder
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:05:56 +0100

Go ahead and copy everything you need from the DB stuff. License it
with MIT license, I'm ok with it.

OK, thanks.  I will see if I need it.

I'd like XML/XSLT stuff have to remain GPL though.

OK, I will write my own XSLT transforms.

By the way, I _did_ use my GPL code in my day job. It helped me
promote Free Software inside the office. I made France Telecom spare
time by reusing code, and made it assign resources to produce GPL code
and contribute back to the community. Win/win situation here.

I know it can work but where I work we consult for 3rd patries and it
gets very messy.

g.