anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Off to build my own decl builder

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Off to build my own decl builder
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:23:30 +0200

Because it is a less restrictive license then the GPL and means I can
use anything I develop more easily in my day job without handing over
copyright.

Go ahead and copy everything you need from the DB stuff. License it
with MIT license, I'm ok with it.

I'd like XML/XSLT stuff have to remain GPL though.

By the way, I _did_ use my GPL code in my day job. It helped me
promote Free Software inside the office. I made France Telecom spare
time by reusing code, and made it assign resources to produce GPL code
and contribute back to the community. Win/win situation here.

--
Francois Gombault