anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Off to build my own decl builder

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Off to build my own decl builder
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:12:31 +0200

On 9/10/06, Graham Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
I've decided that I do not have the skills/patience required to get
ARDB to build under Windows.  I have decided to create my own deck
builder [...]

Well... :-/
Good luck with your project.

I have a quick question for Francois, would you mind if I ported your
database layer to C# and put it under the MIT license?  Similarly
could I use your XSLT style sheets and DTD for defining deck lists?

Why MIT license? I'm suspicious about this kind of non-copyleft licenses.

Thank you Francois for all your hard work on ARDB.

Well, you're welcome. I'm kinda sad in a way, but I wish you best of
luck with your project nonetheless.

--
Francois Gombault