adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] Wiki namespace (was Maps)

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Wiki namespace (was Maps)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 14:06:07 -0500

I am continuing the namespace discussion with a suggested namespace
design for the plot and gameworld data. The following are illustrative
examples.

I started the new thread because there are places where the namespaces
seem to collide in such a way that I'm not sure how best to organize
the information. Quests are the main conundrum for me. They could be
organized in their own namespace, or associated with the person, place
or item that triggers the quest.

Another conundrum is how to wikinize (to organize information for
inclusion in a wiki) the various classes and prestige classes, since
the base classes are available to all characters of all races, but
most prestige classes are probably racially constrained.

For lack of a better idea, I am just going to propose, but not
implement an example of a quest namespace:

Quest:
Quest:Main
Quest:Subquest:
Quest:Sidequest: