adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Wiki Update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Wiki Update
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:37:47 +0200

I have started importing the devel docs, but haven't gotten very far
today ... but the more I feel comfortable with the markup, the faster
it'll get. If any of you wants to lend a hand, then feel free: grab
the PDF file and start adding it chapter by chapter. The main page [1]
already has a link to each doc. The Engine Architecture [2] can be
used as an example.

One thing I haven't linked from the main page yet are the plot-related
things. I'll leave that to you, Andrew ...

Guess I will be able to add a couple more pages each day, so it
shouldn't be too long before the current docs are online.

Kai

[1] http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Main_Page
[2] http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Architecture:Contents