Re: [Adonthell-devel] More adonthell-0.3 updates

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] More adonthell-0.3 updates
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 07:52:17 +0200

Hi Kai,

I think achievements is a nice idea. I worked for a games company for
a year, and I know that our players were really motivated by unlocking
and earning new achievements.

It's cool that you're putting a little time into Adonthell. At some
point when I have some free time, I'd really love to port the game to
a modern engine. I think the gameplay and art and world design is
spectacular, and I'd like to focus on that aspect whilst offloading
the heavy lifting to some code I don't have to maintain. :)

Cheers,
Josh