Re: [Adonthell-devel] Audio feedback

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Audio feedback
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:39:04 +0200

2012/6/29 Kai Sterker <address@hidden>:

> Looks good to me, Josh. I like the idea of using ui events and adding
> the ANY_SOURCE logic.

Great! In retrospect, I should have gotten the design reviewed first,
but I arrived at it organically, led by my unit tests. :)

> Not sure if there's a pause at the beginning of the click sound, or if it's
> simpy too long.

Yeah, I think there's a pause at the beginning.

> Btw., the "original" WE click sound can be found at:
>
>  https://github.com/ksterker/wastesedge/blob/master/audio/select.wav

OK, I'll pull that one in to test/data for worldtest.

> The one thing missing to match v0.3 would be to fire an event when the
> selected list item changes. That would be in layout::keydown. The
> sound used was this one:
>
>  https://github.com/ksterker/wastesedge/blob/master/audio/switch.wav

OK, easy enough. I'll knock that out forthwith.

Are you still in Korea? Hope you're having / have had a great time!

--Josh