Re: [Adonthell-devel] Audio feedback

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Audio feedback
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:18:20 +0200

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Chris Frey <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is it possible to configure which sounds you want to have play during
> the game?

Do you mean enabling/disabling GUI audio feedback, or just changing
what specific sound is playing for a given action?

I guess former could be made an option. A lot of games have different
volume settings for different kind of sounds, too. Not sure if that is
possible with our audio implementation, but I would assume SDL Mixer
does allow different volume per channel.

Right now, nothing of that is implemented. Hadn't even thought about
the possibility, but it would certainly make sense.

For latter, one could always replace the sound files with something
one likes better.