Re: [Adonthell-devel] Regarding Savannah hack

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Regarding Savannah hack
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:11:37 +0100

Am Montag, 15.12.03 um 12:20 Uhr schrieb cirrus:

Does anyone know when we the savannah site will be available again? Everytime I go I just get the statement page.

Not sure, although I guess it may still take a while. Maybe the next update will be a bit more precise:

"We continue working as quickly as we can to bring the services back
online. We will post another update on the evening (EST) of Wednesday 17
December 2003."