Re: [Adonthell-devel] Regarding Savannah hack

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Regarding Savannah hack
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:51:55 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 10.12.03 um 07:17 Uhr schrieb Kai Sterker:

As you might have noticed, the server running Savannah, where our CVS and downloads are hosted was broken into in early November. After discovery of the incident, the services have been temporarily turned off.

Since Sunday, diffs between uncompromised and compromised CVS trees are available, so I am going to check whether any unwanted changes have been made to Adonthell source code. Should I find anything suspicious I'll post it here as well, but most likely, I'll just send an "okay" to Savannah when I'm done.

So nothing to be concerned about. I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking care of things.

Cheers,