Re: [Adonthell-devel] Regarding Savannah hack

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Regarding Savannah hack
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:20:23 +0000

Does anyone know when we the savannah site will be available again? Everytime I go I just get the statement page.

        -James

On Monday, December 15, 2003, at 09:46 AM, Alexandre Courbot wrote:

Since Sunday, diffs between uncompromised and compromised CVS trees are
available, so I am going to check whether any unwanted changes have
been made to Adonthell source code. Should I find anything suspicious
I'll post it here as well, but most likely, I'll just send an "okay" to
Savannah when I'm done.

Yeah, fortunately not much has been commited since savannah was compromised,
so this should be quite fast 8)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org