Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows Fullscreen mode again

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows Fullscreen mode again
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:20:29 +0200

At Sunday 15.09.2002 23:59, you wrote:
On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:35:34 +0200 (MEST) address@hidden wrote:

> Great to hear that the windows version is coming along, and I can
> definately do that installer icon, I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Great :). I did a temporary one, but it ain't that good.

Just note that the installer requires a 16 color version of the icon.
The actual icons for the desktop and menu can have more of course :).

I found a nice tool called articons that was very helpful for creating
the icons. It's shareware though. (http://www.aha-soft.com/index.htm)

Kai, could you please send me the icon you did privately? You know me and CVS...

Meanwhile I did an icon, if you like it I'll redo the 16x16 version, it's getting late so I didn't put too much of an effort into it. It get's ugly with 16 colors, let's just hope nobody runs 16 cols (after all, they wouldn't be able to play Adonthell properly, would they?).

BEN