Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows Fullscreen mode again

From: peweeF
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows Fullscreen mode again
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:35:34 +0200 (MEST)

> > > But then we should be able to release 0.3.3 early next week. What do
> > > you guys think?
> >
> > ...oh, and how about releasing the gfx documentation at the same time?
> > ;)
>
> Ahhh, and we need an icon for the Windows version, too! Will be useful
> for the Zaurus one as well.

Hey guys

Been a little quiet cuz I spent the weekend trying to cram XP and SuSE on
one box... I have alomst succeeded... ;)

Great to hear that the windows version is coming along, and I can definately
do that installer icon, I'll try to do it tomorrow.

BEN (who can't await the winstaller)

http://www.gmx.net