Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:11:04 +0200

On Fri, 3 May 2002 12:39:07 +0000 Nils Hesse wrote:

> As a non-developer (at least where unix is concerned) this means
> nothing to me :( . All I know is that the GNU libtool is located at
> /sw/bin/glibtool ... but i think configure would've recognized that.

I am a bit puzzled as well. I never have seen an error like this. But it
seems to be message from the linker itself. I guess the 'run path'
coincides with the -rpath argument, which is indeed not absolute.

You might try modifying intl/Makefile line 124 and replace $(libdir)
with /sw/lib for example.

As an alternative, if above fails, you might run configure with the
--disable-nls option, in which case libintl won't be compiled. Of course
you won't get national language support that way, but for now we could
live without that :).