Re: [Adonthell-devel] Global framework redesign

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Global framework redesign
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:05:48 +0100 (CET)

On 17 Feb 2002 16:35:48 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> Give me your green light, and I'll start messing with that. At first I
> wanted to start making some editors and continue the map system, but
> better to cleanup the base first.

Go ahead then! All your suggestions make sense to me, and I can't think of
anything to improve.

> Good! :) We definitely need more developers - but unfortunately the 0.3
> expected flood didn't happen. Looks like we'll have to continue like
> this until 0.4 and fame ;)
>
> Blah, anyway I love doing it, so... ;)

Well, wait 'til we make it into George's column (and until word of mouth
spreads a bit). I'm pretty certain there are people out there, ready to
help. If only they knew of our existance ... ;)