Re: [Adonthell-devel] Global framework redesign

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Global framework redesign
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:37:28 +0100 (CET)

On 17 Feb 2002 15:21:06 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> Btw, what are you exactly doing right now? Working on dlgedit? Maybe we
> should put that busy_doing page back - even though no one really used it
> before hehe :)

I've been working on many things lately ;). Did some improvements to the
website code (standard conformance, improvements for textmode browsers),
work on dlgedit (of course), a fix to the data package for Python 1.6
users ... - in short, I wouldn't have the time to keep my busy doing entry
up-to-date :P.

Right now I'm about to make the 0.3.1 code endian-independant. If that
works, we might have Solaris binaries soon :).