Re: [Adonthell-devel] silverhair

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] silverhair
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:45:32 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:51:50 +0000 cirrus wrote
> I've noticed that when you walk into lady silverhair's room she tends to
> go to the window and stand there for a long time so you can't get out.
> She doesn eventually move but it takes  long time - maybe she should
> walk around her room a bit more to prevent this.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. The problem is that she fails to go back if
someone occupies her place at the moment she wants to go back.

Either I let her check more often if that space is free (or chose an
alternative), or don't allow her to go to the window if the player came
that way.

I don't want to make her walk around (more), as she is calm and relaxed,
unlike Sarin and Janesta. So she should mainly stand still.