Re: [Adonthell-devel] silverhair

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] silverhair
Date: 18 Jan 2002 17:52:31 +0100

> I've noticed that when you walk into lady silverhair's room she tends to
> go to the window and stand there for a long time so you can't get out.
> She doesn eventually move but it takes  long time - maybe she should
> walk around her room a bit more to prevent this.

Well, she stands for about 10 seconds - that's not really serious.
Moreover this is her only schedule (going to the window and saying the
day is beautifull) so if we remove that she'll be rather static! :)
Let's hear what the others think, but I have never been worried by this.

Alex.

--
http://www.gnurou.org