ada-mode-users

Warnings no longer discriminated by compilation-mode

From: Manuel Gómez
Subject: Warnings no longer discriminated by compilation-mode
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 18:12:32 +0200

Hello,

After updating to ada-mode version 7.1.7 from 4.0 (it is the built-in version in Emacs 26.3), I've noticed that warnings emitted by the compiler are no longer colorized differently and the count in the modeline no longer counts them (second number in orange). Everything is considered an error. Even if I call M-x compile and run gprbuild by myself, the compilation-mode acts in the same way; so I suppose it has been set up by ada-mode 7 in some way. Is that intended?

Regards,

        Manuel