yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] Hello!

From: Mein
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] Hello!
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:19:10 +0200

Hi Alessandro,

Maybe we could do something together :D
As I'm also interested in programming for yafray.
I too am a C(++) programmer and know a bit of openGL but I too don't really know where to start. I too do some professional photoshop/website stuff but don't know whether this helps me for yafray stuff :)

Grtz Mein

Hi Alessandro and welcome to the list.

To be fair I must advice to you that there isn't too much activity on
this list. You can read list archives here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/yafray-devel/

Anyway, sometimes people start a discussion and all of us learn new
things. For a more active information about YafRay I recommend to you
YafRay's forums:

http://forum.yafray.org

Luis.