yafray-devel

[Yafray-devel] Hello!

From: Alessandro [AkiRoss] Re
Subject: [Yafray-devel] Hello!
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:56:47 +0200

Hi!
I'm new in this list, i present myself
I'm Alessandro aka AkiRoss. Actually i study computer science in Milan (Italy) @ university of Milano Bicocca (www.unimib.it).

I'm interested in computer graphics, 2D gimp, 3D blender and yafray, and i like also programming graphics using OpenGL (but i'm not so good in this), i know languages like C and C++, php, a little of python and other laguages.

I use Linux and MacOSX (but prefer linux ;)

And finally i joined this mailing list to learn something about yafray, raytracer and eventually to help coding.

See ya!