web-translators-pl

[gnu-pl] Radku, gdybys mial chwile... (Manifest - poprawki)

From: Wojciech Kotwica
Subject: [gnu-pl] Radku, gdybys mial chwile... (Manifest - poprawki)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:48:37 +0100

Do Manifestu GNU został dodany kolejny przypis. Czy zechciałbyś go
także przetłumaczyć?

In the 80s I had not yet realized how confusing it was to speak
of "the issue" of "intellectual property".  That term is obviously
biased; more subtle is the fact that it lumps together various
disparate laws which raise very different issues.  Nowadays I urge
people to reject the term "intellectual property" entirely, lest it
lead others to suppose this is one coherent issue.  The way to be
clear is to to discuss patents, copyrights, and trademarks separately.
See <a href="/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html">the Confusing Words and Phrases that are Worth Avoiding page</a>.

--
HQ