viewmail-info

Re: [VM] IMAP-SSL with Exchange Server

From: lsmithso
Subject: Re: [VM] IMAP-SSL with Exchange Server
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:12:28 +0100

Hi:
Where does vm save the stummel config file?

I have a similar but unrelated stunnel problem connecting to gmail. It connects
fine when using an emacs 24 snapshot with built in ssl, but fails with emacs 23
& stunnel. I'd like to debug my stunnel setup with the vm generated config file.

--
Les Smithson