via-list

[Via-list] wishing you all the best Dear,

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Via-list] wishing you all the best Dear,
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 05:55:13 -0300

wishing you all the best Dear,

I am  Lilibeth  Tala Trillanes, a native of Philippine.
I would like to have a long lasting and confidant business relationship with you if possible.
I am the sister of senator Antonio Fuentes Trillanes, who was arrested and detained by the government forces since on the 29th day of
November 2007.Not quite long i was also arrested on the suspicion ground that my brother is using me to set uprising against the government but now i am release since they have no proof of the allegation.
All I want from you is to assist me make claims of some United state millions dollars funds, my brother deposited in Abroad.
I will really need  your sincerity and honesty , as soon as this money is been release in your name, i will advise you on how to wire some
money to me here to enable me pay off  the chief justice for his demand in getting my brother out of prison after which i will  fly
over to meet you for invest ment purpose,I wait your reply for more details.

yours Sincerely ,
Lilibeth Tala Trillanes