via-list

[Via-list] Please reply !

From: Alissa J Joseph
Subject: [Via-list] Please reply !
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:01:52 -0000

Hi,

I am a single girl searching for my soul mate,  so please give me the chance to
introduce myself to you. My names are Alissa Jean Joseph I am 23 yrs old , I
came from Sierra Leone in Africa, and I am the only  Daughter of Late Dr
Jean-Joseph Jr, of the blessed memory. Prior to my father assassination by the
rebel forces loyal to FODAY SANKOH , he was the Director General National Gold
Diamond Mining Corporation of Sierra Leone .. I am presently in Abidjan -Cote
D'Ivoire where I stay now as a refugee.

Honestly I would like to have a long lasting and confidant relationship with
you ,if possible entrusting my life time fortune(Inheritance) into your
possession, as now I am broken hearted and needs someone to trust, without
remembering my past and forsaken experiences .
Although ,I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have
approached you on this issue being that the Internet has been greatly abused
over the recent time and is very unsecured for informations of vital
importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could
have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail.

However, Two days before my father was assassinated, he instructed me and my
mother to move out of Sierra Leone to Abidjan- Cote d'Ivoire A Neighboring
Country, before the powerful Economic Community of West African States (ECOMOG)
forces intervened which eventually resulted into a brutal civil war. I and my
mother managed to escape out of Sierra-Leone into exile in Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory
Coast) where we have been living under political asylum for several years.
Sadly, my mother just died of cancer 3 months ago and was buried here. Prior to
her death, she handed me over a certificate meant for a secret
Deposit that worth US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million-five Hundred united states
dollars ) Packed inside one metalic Trunk box (A Bonded deposit) for safe
keeping with a Security underwriters whose name is witheld for now until we
open communication . This was money paid to my fathers corporation by his
overseas associates in the heat of the conflict. He made this Deposit on his
name with the
hope of converting it to his personal use at the end of the war; but was killed
when the conflict intensified as a result of his opposition to the rebel
forces.

I have contacted the security company to confirm the one Trunk box deposit and
establish ownership. Due to the death of my mother, I can not do it alone due
to my present social status and total ignorance of the business world..
Meanwhile, I want to leave Cote d'Ivoire entirely with this money for
investment in your country and continue my education because of the stable
political situation and mostly for the future of my life.  I also want you to
be my investment manager to assist me retrieve and serve as the guardian of
this Deposit with whom I can plan the best way to move out Cote D'Ivoire.
Please kindly reply me back. Awaiting to hear from you very soon, God bless you

Best Regards,
Alissa Jean-Joseph