via-list

[Via-list] Please reply !

From: Alissa J Joseph
Subject: [Via-list] Please reply !
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:48:03 -0000

Hi,

I am a single girl searching for my soul mate,  so please give me the chance to
introduce myself to you. My names are Alissa Jean Joseph I am 23 yrs old , I
came from Sierra Leone in Africa, and I am the only  Daughter of Late Dr
Jean-Joseph Jr, of the blessed memory. Prior to my father assassination by the
rebel forces loyal to FODAY SANKOH , he was the Director General National Gold
Diamond Mining Corporation of Sierra Leone .. I am presently in Abidjan -Cote
D'Ivoire where I am staying now as a refugee.

Honestly I would like to have a long lasting and confidant relationship with
you ,if possible entrusting my life time fortune into your possession, as now I
am broken hearted and needs someone to trust, without remembering my past and
forsaken experiences . I need someone, who would take me for whom I am and as a
life time partner. Please kindly contact me with this my private email address
so that i can send my pictures to you for further introductions. I will also
want to know your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about me in my next
mail. (address@hidden) Awaiting to hear from you very soon, God bless you

yours faithfully,
Alissa J Joseph.