uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Flash using WiBo, am I missing something?

From: Tomás Glaria
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Flash using WiBo, am I missing something?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:59:17 -0300

Ok, got the error.
I was using DEBUG = 1 on the WiBo in the node, that meant that for each received piece of firmware received, it sent some info through the UART which makes the whole system considerably slower.

Disabling that 'UART' worked for 57600 AND 500000.-

So, let' keep trying.

About the board abstraction, why is it so much work?
Which generated code?

I just modified the board_cfg.h file (adding my board), added the board_custom.h file in /inc/boards.
Then changed the makefile so it could be built.

What could have I missed?

I'm not interested in the whole uracoli environment, only in the bootloader, and since it's already implemented for some boards with the same mcu, I thought I needn't do any big change.
Am I wrong?