tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] TSP 0.8.3, when ? possibly soon?

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] TSP 0.8.3, when ? possibly soon?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:42:13 +0200

2007/4/23, Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
2007/4/23, Stephane Galles <address@hidden>:

> > May be Stephane can check if the current CVS is still OK for him
> > for an XMLRPC build and rubytsp check?
> > (may the continuous build server would have warned us?)
>
> Yes, it would have warned us (both for the vanilla build and the xmlrpc
> build on i386). However It does not check that the the Ruby client lib still
works,
> but I assume everything should be OK. I'll check tonight, we never know.

Stephane,

I would be glad if you could find time and energy to
"release" rubytsp.

That is make a Ruby package out of what's currently in CVS
May be source tarball or gems or whatever
is the Ruby-way to do it :))

Then you could put it in the Download Area

may be in :
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/tsp/tsp-0.8.x/tsp-0.8.3/sources/
for

Sorry for cutted message...