tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] Symlink in opt directory

From: Olivier BONHOMME
Subject: [Tsp-devel] Symlink in opt directory
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:41:52 +0200

Hello,

In order to replace the TSP version 0.7 by the last 0.8.3-rc1 using the RPM generated , I saw that TSP is installed in the /opt/tsp-<version> directory. On all the systems where TSP is installed, we added a symlink from /opt/tsp to /opt/tsp-<version> where version is the current version used by the developpers and we put the /opt/tsp/bin directory in the PATH variable.

I think it would be interesting to add this symlink in the template SPEC file used for the RPM generation in order to be sure that when we change the RPM, the new TSP version installed is used.

Best Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME