tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Cabrillo & Adif

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Cabrillo & Adif
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 16:26:44 -0400

On 10/10/2013 02:52 AM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
Hi Ed,

I am not quite sure you got really the last code from github (maybe one
of the 1.2.0pre versions?). The header (btw for version 3) should work
nicely in the last code.

Please download https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/archive/master.tar.gz - that
is the newest code - and compile from there. The header should be in
the cabrillo file and the 'summary.txt' should be gone.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

P.S. I am on vacation at least till sunday. I am not sure that I can
answer any posts in meantime.

Thanks for the link, the newest version is now installed. Only problem I forgot to uncomment RIG CONTROL, but a reread of the MAN page fxed that.

Only suggestion would be to change the file extension on Cabrillo. The .cbr will not open with a text editor. I would think that call.log would be better (w3nr.log) choice as this is a pretty common request from contest sponsors.

TLF is working well in the Pennsylvania State QSO party.

Thanks

Ed W3NR