tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Cabrillo & Adif

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Cabrillo & Adif
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 07:06:56 +0200

Hi Ed,

Am Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:10:58 -0400
schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:

> I'm using ver 1.1.6 and set up a test bed contest modeled from the
> cqww. Went to write a Cabrillo or Adif and get nothing. Is this still
> broken ?

yes, in the 1.1.6 version cabrillo is still broken but Adif should work.

You can download the newest code from github. The 1.2.0 version is not
stable yet, but the adif and cabrillo code should work well.

As it was a busy year I am late in finishing that version. Maybe it
will be easier to backport the cabrillo and adif changes to the 1.1.x
line.

Please come back if you need help.

Tom DL1JBE