tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WAEDC

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WAEDC
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:41:43 +0200

Hello Thomas,

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 09:54:36PM +0200, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Hi Ervin,
>
> good to see some one working on WAEDC.

thanks,

> Am Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:51:53 +0200
> schrieb Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS <address@hidden>:
>
> > The code currently accessible from github.com, with git:
> >
> > git clone https://github.com/airween/tlf.git
> > cd tlf
> > git checkout waedc
>
> I just had a look, but at the moment the waedc branch seems to miss the
> waedc rules file. Can you please recheck.

well, thanks for the notification :) - so, I'm new on github.com,
actualy the Tlf is the one repository, which I maintain.

I've rechecked, the branch repository on github.com are
up-to-date.

> Btw, I will check and merge your suggested changes for the line length
> in next days. Thanks.

ok, I think that's not important currently - I just think about
the QTC feature, and possible it will need to use that. But it's
just a plan :)

Thanks again,

73,

Ervin