thug

[Thug] Thug0.2

From: James Morrison
Subject: [Thug] Thug0.2
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:21:06 -0800 (PST)

G'day
        Here is what I think we should do for Thug0.2 .

 Place: Uwaterloo, I think I have enough room in my living room at
MKV

 Time: Saturday, middle to end of January.

 Events: Presentation of GNU/Hurd for interested parties.
        Once the presentation is completed we can install Debian
GNU/Hurd
onto a machine, and then set it up as a buildd.

 Equipment needed:
        1 GNU/Hurd box running X
        1 Big monitor to show off what we are doing
        1 box to install GNU/Hurd.

 People who may be interested:  UW students
        sdt
        philbo
        coleSLAW
        Paul, philbo's friend
        James Perry.
 These are some people I know that would probably like to see
GNU/Hurd in action
or even see a Debian buildd running.

 Other Events:
        Dinner: mongolian grill?
        Drinking: in house? Bomber? elsewhere?
        Sleeping: I'll have a bed of my own,
                I think I'll have a couch for someone and a not quite
so
                hard floor.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU