Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: bugs and suggestions

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: bugs and suggestions
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:02:32 +0200

Hi Joris,

Rather 2002--2003 for the files which were changed.
My bad, it was 1998-2002. I've changed it to 1998-2003 in French files only, and only when the contents of the French files were previously different from the English ones (i.e. there were modifications in the English files after I translated them last year), just to keep a trace of which files are really changed (not just the copyright info), as I can retrieve them easily with a find command.

2 - Subscribing to cvs pages

No news from David.

Are you sure there is a system to notify me about changes in cvs
texmacs-do project. I never see a simple line about this. But it would
be very nice if I were automatically notified (no need for me to go to
the site daily to see if there are some changes).

I am not sure, but I will ask some people.
There might also be a way to let CVS tell
us about all changes after a given date.
I answer apart in the Re: [Texmacs-dev] Email notifications from texmacs-doc CVS mail.

I finally might post some news messages on
the texmacs-doc pages when making major changes.
However, this system does not work for minor corrections.
Yes, this can be useful for users on major changes , but not for translators, who need real-time notifications (at least I need them :-).

3 - Date bug
According to Martin, it could be related to Mac OS X, sade (:
OK, so let's wait for the MacOSX crow to correct that :^)
There's always hope:-)))

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>