[Texmacs-dev] Re: bugs and suggestions

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: bugs and suggestions
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:59:03 +0200 (CEST)

> >  I agree that we should have a more automatic system to notify
> > changes. You may suscribe to texmacs-doc at  Savannah though.
> You mean here: <https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/texmacs-doc/> and
> update via cvs? I'm already in.

David: can you explain briefly how to suscribe to
CVS pages and/or directories?

> > This should notify you about all changes  which occur in the
> > texmacs-doc project, so that you
> > can keep the translations up to date if you have time.
> I have another exam at the beginning of May and another in June. I can
> try to steal (:-) one hour per day or so to check the changes. I'm
> sorry I cannot do more this time.

No problem; we are happy with everything you can do.
The French translation is most complete anyway at present :^)

> >> Depends from the code, not from the translation.
> > You may not have selected French for the document language.
> > It should take care of the translation.
> No, French is already selected for the document and for preferences,
> but the date is still in English.

Strange; this might be a problem with Mac OS X.
Did someone with Linux on a PC encounter a similar problem?