texi2html

[Texi2html] realease

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Texi2html] realease
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:42:38 +0200

Hi,

I think we should do a new release once the issue of the documentation
licence is cleared, now that the images licence issue is cleared. I also
added a section in the manual about incompatibilities with older version, I
think this could be nice to have it online to be able to point people to
that documentation, I have seen on debian mailing lists archives that their
update to 1.76 broke a lot of things.

After rereading the documentation licence it seems that it doesn't contradict
the GPL, it is a very permissive licence. I still think that we should change
it to a GPL adapted for documentation to have the same copyright notice
outputed and in the comments. What's your advice?

--
Pat