texi2html

[Texi2html] manual licence

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Texi2html] manual licence
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:56:37 +0200

Hi,

The manual seems to be licenced under the GFDL, however it seems to me that the
original manual was GPL. Should I get in touch with Karl Heinz Marbraise to ask
him to clarify the issue? Or should we do something else (revert to GPL?).
There isn't a lot that subsist from the original manual but I don't want to dig
to find what is from Karl Heinz and what isn't.

I don't know who changed the licence, I believe it is me but I can't say for
sure. There is still a GPL in comments...

--
Pat