[Synaptic-devel] [Patch] better RPM error reporting

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [Patch] better RPM error reporting
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:17:06 +0200

Dear Friends,

attached is a patch against the current trunk of the synaptic
repository (but it should apply to 0.52 as well).

It adds error reporting for cases like failures in gpg checks. I would
be interessted in testing from rpm users. I wonder if it plays nicley
with vte on rpm systems (I can't test it as my suse install does only
have 0.11.10 and I need 0.11.11).

I would also love to get feedback from the rpm gurus about the patch
(Gustavo, Panu).

If the feedback is positive and the patch works fine, I'll apply it
for 0.53.

thanks,
 Michael

--
The first rule of holes is: when you find yourself in one, stop digging. - PJ