Re: [Swftools-common] gpdf2swf : export each page to an individual swf

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] gpdf2swf : export each page to an individual swf
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 07:11:39 +0200

Mark,

I'm not really a Gpdf2swf user, least of all under Windows.  More a
command line man ( under Linux ).  I also only tend to run it when
someone asks a question!   That said...

Perhaps you should look more closely?  Because, there is nothing
to stop one generating a single page at a time with Gpdf2swf.  Nor
is there a problem setting the version for any of the pages. it can be
done from the Viewer Tab of the Options Dialog, ( available via the
Edit menu ).  Versions 4 to 9 are there to choose from, viewer or no
viewer.  I tried it.  Works fine.

Now, as to why 'nice one' Cyril ( quoting an old British football joke
song  there ), wishes to do it this way?  For that I confess to be
completely clueless! ;o)  But the fact remains that he can, should
he so wish.

I agree with you.  Better from the command line, maybe from within
a script or batch file to run it.

Regards,

Chris.