Re: [Swftools-common] gpdf2swf : export each page to an individual swf

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] gpdf2swf : export each page to an individual swf
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 02:15:47 +0100

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Cyril D. <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> i just would like to know if it's possible to create a swf for each page of
> a pdf with Gpdf2swf GUI (last release 2010-02-06) ?
> i'm not able to run this in command line, i'm a graphiste.. ;)
> Thanks you very much for your help,
> and thanks Matthias for you dev

Such feature is not implemented in the gui version.
You may, like Chris said, select a page and convert, select another
one and convert, and so on, but it's not practical if you have a lot
of pages in the document.

I've prepared a "hack" using the app plugin infrastructure, you can
find it attached that will convert each page in a swf file.
Like I said it's a hack and not very well tested.
Just copy the file into the SWFTools\gpdf2swf\viewers and restart the app.
Then go to edit->options->viewer and select the "single pages".

Converting the document you will end up with each page in a separated swf file.
You will end up with the "normal" each page in a frame( all pages in a
swf file), too. It's a limitation that cannot be avoided without
change some core funcionality.
Be aware, also, that the quality options are only applied to the
"normal" each page in a frame.

Let me know if it worked for you.
If someone else try, I would like to have some feedback.

Regards,
Ricardo