Re: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly

From: Rick Schmitty
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:02:24 -0700

Well.. I downloaded a trial of indesign and tried to remove any
objects not on the page area as best I could but it still is grabbing
something I'm not seeing

Also when I run the swfbbox, it actually makes the swf wider

I will pdf2swf first, open the swf and everything looks fine there (no
extra white padding), but when I load the swf into another movie thats
when it gets extra wide

When I run swfbbox, it actually widens the output swf to have all of
the extra white padding now

I dont know enough about making PDFs, but when pdf2swf runs, can it
respect the borders deinfed by the pdf?  Again without knowing much,
I'm assuming the PDF knows how to ignore all of the extra junk that it
'outside' the defined page