Re: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly

From: Rick Schmitty
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:33:04 -0700

(sorry if this is a repost.. I think I emailed Paul directly last time)

I've had this happen too, but only on some PDFs which leads me to
believe there is something in the original PDF that is causing it.

If you download the IRS tax forms they all seem to work fine for me
without all the extra spacing

What in the original PDF is causing this I havent found out...yet

Are your PDFs created by InDesign or Quark?  I'm leaning towards
something funky that the print designer did right now