Re: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly

From: Ted Chen
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 19:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

Same here.  Running swfbbox with -c does not work for me.  It only increases the input swf's file size.  But loading it via mc.loadMovie() still shows all white areas at the borders.
Similar (but not quite) to Jake's scenario, all my pdfs are exported from openoffice.  I ran pdf2swf on these pdfs then swfbbox.
I've uploaded one pdf (300k) at the following url.  Hopefully, a fix or workaround can be suggested.
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=b1300e9cb4a3c29ef12a25defafd497e
Thanks, I appreciated any help or suggestion.

Ted.