[Swftools-common] swftools on a mac

From: Paul Reinheimer
Subject: [Swftools-common] swftools on a mac
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:24:55 -0400

Hi,

I didn't see the archives anywhere so I apologize if this has been done to death.

I'm trying to install the set on my MBP, I ran these steps as indicated by the FAQ:
--
fink install libjpeg libjpeg-shlibs freetype2 freetype2-shlibs lame lame-shlibs
LDFLAGS="-L/sw/lib" CPPFLAGS="-I/sw/include -I/sw/include/lame"

But I still get
* The following headers/libraries are missing: jpeglib t1lib ungif jpeglib.h t1lib.h gif_lib.h avifile
* Disabling avi2swf tool...
* Disabling pdf2swf tool...
* Disabling jpeg2swf tool...
* Disabling gif2swf tool...
When I run ./configure, I'm not using python. Any ideas?

In particular I want the pdf2swf tool, I don't care about the rest (yet.?)

thanks
paul

--
Paul Reinheimer